Magic mushrooms, also known as Psilocybin mushrooms, comes from the genus Psilocybin and Psilocin and contains several species (many of them are most common). Toxic mushrooms having the origin of Psilocybin can sometimes cause severe health problems such as stomach problems or organ failure.
Hunting for magic mushrooms is usually chance able, and those having an experience of even a decade could sometimes be mistaken in choosing the right non-toxic mushrooms.
One way is to grow your mushrooms while being careful in case of cultivators, and by using a magic mushroom kit, whether you are a newbie or an experienced one, you can grow your magic mushrooms. We will talk about it in this article.
Types of Magic Mushrooms
Almost 12 mushrooms with the genus Psilocybin are known. They vary in their types, as well as color. The following are some popular varieties of mushrooms with genus Psilocybin:
- Psilocybin Cubensis (well-known as the common large Psilocybe, golden cap, or Mexican mushroom, grow on an area of the dung of grazing animals. Found in moist, humid)
- Psilocybe Semilanceata (also known as liberty cap. Is found in grassy fields but not on animal’s dung)
- Psilocybe Baeocystis (as known as Psilocybe, also found in fields)
You can grow these using magic mushroom kits whose details are given below.
How to Grow Mushrooms with Ready-made Kits
Magic mushrooms kits are usually packed with spores, and some of them are also very useful for beginners in case they want to learn the principle and master it.
If you are cultivating for high-potency Psilocybin mushrooms, then you must be careful regarding it to the laws of your country because only some countries allow this type of thing for experimental purposes.
Coming back to the point, the procedure to grow mushroom with the aid of magic mushroom kit is pretty simple. Let me make you understand with an example. So get a magic mushroom grow kit; the procedure is that simple that you have to fill the kit with water for almost 12 hours and then pour the excess water out. Put it in the supplier’s bag and seal it. After 7 to 12 days, you will see the shrooms growing.
See, it’s that simple to grow magic mushrooms rather than wasting a lot of time in searching that high potency, high quality, non-toxic mushrooms. Just bring your own kit home and start sorting it out.
In a nut shell, Why should you use Grow Kits? Well, because:
- They can save you a lot of time
- They can be helpful for a beginner as they are simple enough
- A beginner can further understand the nature of mushrooms
- It is the fastest way to grow mushrooms
- It is a clean and distinct method for growing mushrooms
In case if you are growing mushrooms from scratch instead of kits, then it may consume a lot of time, and you also have to learn the cultivation process to do so, and you also have to be environment-specific. So, growing mushrooms with the kit are the fastest and easiest method.