If you are planning to share any video footage with your colleagues or friend, then you must have a video editing software with you in order to show the exact scene to them. The earliest solution is to use VideoProc.
Now you might be thinking what is VideoProc and why it has an edge over other video editors? Let me tell you that VideoProc is not just a video editing software, it also helps in fast converting the video into a readable source. As per the experts, it is best suited for the one who deals with the 4K videos as those types of videos requires some good quality software to edit and convert into a small size. In other words, you can say that it is an easy video editor and converter. Moreover, this tool can also be used to losslessly reduce the size of the video no matter it is recorded from a GoPro, Drone, camera, smartphone or anything else.
Every user who is an enthusiast of making video shall definitely have this software in their device. Moreover, due to the increasing demand for the video processing software the company has taken the initiative to give this software for free. All that you need to do is visit their official site, and you can get a free licensed copy of VideoProc.
Features of VideoProc
The main feature of VideoProc software is to meet the increasing demand of the user related to video processing. Some other features are mentioned below:
- With the use of this software, you can make various operations on a video like an edit, cut, trip. Apart from this, if you have taken a video in a vertical way, then you can also change it in the horizontal mode just by using the rotate option. If required, you can also merge, resize, transcode, adjust and also enhance the quality of your video.
- Moreover, if your video has any noise or it has shaken a bit, then you can rectify those mistakes with the help of this software. Additionally, you can add some extra effect to your video like adding subtitles, watermark, etc.
- Most importantly, the software processes the video at the GPU acceleration speed. And it does not degrade the quality of audio, which make it even more popular.
- You can convert DVDs to MP4, AVI, and other digital formats for flawless playback, backup DVDs for safe storage.
- You can also record screen with the use of VideoProc.
- Built-in downloader engine to batch download video/music/playlist from 1000+ sites.
How to Cut Video with VideoProc
VideoProc has a wide range of video editing features, today, we’ll briefly show you to how to cut/trim video with VideoProc, as almost everyone need to cut video before start editing.
Step 1. Open VideoProc and click “+Video” on the main interface
Step 2. Drag the video you want to cut into this software
Step 3. Click “Cut” icon to enter the video cutting window
Step 4. Move the slidebar to select the videos you want and click “Cut”
Step 5. Choose an output format and click “Run” to start cutting video and convert the video into your desired format at the same time.
You can also be watching the following video to know how to cut videos in few clicks
With VideoProc, you can also split video, rotate, flip, crop, add subtitle/watermark/effects, adjust volume and playback speed, remove video background noise, stabilize shaky videos and more!
VideoProc is easy to navigate but at the same time, it is also very easy to import or export video. And the most amazing thing is that you can perform all this operation without crashing the software. The software which is available in the market for video processing is not enough to meet the functionality demand of their users but has all those essential features which a user expects. You will be amazed to know that it is the best 4k video processing software with full GPU acceleration and the engine of this software is entirely quality oriented.