Axis Bank is a name to reckon with in the credit card segment. Their consistency in introducing new-age, rewarding cards and an ever-increasing card user base has been a matter of envy of many card providers.
If you are wondering about the popularity of Axis cards, then you must take a look at RBI’s bank-wise card usage data, and the picture will be a whole lot clearer. Put simply; Axis cards are among the most used cards in India.
What Factors Drive the Popularity of Axis Credit Cards?
The following factors make Axis credit cards the most popular:
- There are at least 23 different cards to choose from.
- Each card caters to a specific category of consumers.
- Axis Bank has an extensive ATM network, where cardholders can use the credit card to swipe out money.
- Its tie-up with renowned business institutions like Freecharge, Vistara, Flipkart, and many others ensure that Axis card users get the best offers.
- They are easy to apply and comes with a low annual maintenance fee. For example, the most feature-rich Privilege Credit Card with Unlimited Travel Benefits is available at a yearly fee of just INR 1500/-.
- They offer attractive interest rates and also the facility to convert big purchases into EMIs.
With so many Axis cards vying for your attention, it can become difficult to figure out the best Axis credit card.
The Ultimate List of Axis Credit Cards With the Best Offers
Before finding the best Axis card, you should consider the purpose of taking the card. The following are the best cards across categories:
If travelling is on your mind, then the Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card should be on your radar.
The Privilege credit card offers you the following benefits:
- Travel and shopping vouchers worth up to INR 5,000 on successful account opening
- Up to 12,500 EDGE Reward points on joining
- Low joining fee of INR 1,500+GST
- Free lounge access facility at many domestic airports; up to 8 times every year
- Shopping vouchers worth INR 5,000 on achieving spending milestone of INR 2.5 lakhs.
- You can get up to 3000 EDGE Reward and an opportunity to earn an annual fee waiver if you renew the card.
- You may get up to 20% discount at over 4000 restaurants.
- When you refill your motor vehicle’s tank at any petrol pump, flashing this card will waive the fuel surcharge.
- For every INR 200, you spend using the card; you will get ten reward points.
- Facility to convert high-value purchases into EMIs.
- Free insurance of up to INR 2.5 crores.
To apply for the card, your age should be between 18 and 70 and your annual income above INR 6 lakhs.
If you are one among those who never leave the opportunity to catch a movie on its launch day, then the Axis Neo credit card will be your trusted companion.
You can get the following features from your Neo credit card:
- If you use your card at any merchant establishment within 30 days of card activation, you will get a free Amazon voucher worth INR 250/-
- Low joining fee of INR 250/-, which the bank will refund if you spend INR 2500/- on the card within 45 days.
- INR 300/- welcome voucher that you can redeem on BookMyShow.
- The Dining Delights program offers you a 15% minimum discount at partner restaurants.
- Get an INR 500 voucher which you can redeem at Myntra
- ‘The Power of 10’ offer – Get 10% discount every time you shop from Akbar Travels, Myntra, BookMyShow, or Freecharge, above a specified limit.
- The zero lost card liability ensures that Axis Bank never holds you liable for any fraudulent use of the card, in case someone steals it and you report the same.
- You can request the bank to convert your high-value purchases into EMIs.
You can become eligible to get the Axis Neo credit card if your age is between 18 and 70 and you are an Indian resident or NRI.
Dining and Shopping
The Axis ACE credit card will help you ace the world of online shopping and fine dining as it comes with unlimited cashback and unrivalled features.
Here are the things you can reasonably expect from the Axis ACE:
- 5% cashback on mobile recharges, electricity, DTH, and gas if you pay through Google Pay.
- 5% cashback for purchases made on Grofers and BigBasket.
- 4% cashback on Ola, Zomato, and Swiggy.
- Four free domestic airport lounge visits every year.
- The 1% surcharge on fuel is waived if you make a fuel purchase between INR 400 and 4000.
- Dining at any of the 4000+ partner restaurants will make you eligible for a 20% discount.
- There is no joining fee until 31st December 2020.
You can get the Axis ACE credit card if you are an Indian resident between 18 and 70.
If you require to visit petrol pumps frequently, then the IndianOil Axis Bank credit card is all you need to get the most out your fuel purchases.
Here are the benefits that come preloaded with the IndianOil Axis Bank credit card:
- You can get 100% cashback on fuel purchases within the first thirty days of card activation
- If your refuel value at any IOCL petrol pump is between INR 100 and 5000, you can earn 20 reward points for every INR 100 you spend.
- You may earn five reward points for every INR 100 if you use the card for online shopping.
- Low joining fee of INR 500.
- If you refill your petrol tank at any petrol pump in India, you can get up to 1% waiver on fuel surcharge.
- You may enjoy an annual fee waiver by spending more than INR 50,000 in a calendar year.
- Get 10% discount on movie ticket bookings through BookMyShow.
- For every INR 100, you spend, you can get 1 EDGE Reward point.
- Up to 20% discount on eating at a partner restaurant.
You can apply for the IndianOil Axis Bank credit card if you are a resident Indian or an NRI between 18 and 70.
You can also check out the best travel cards to make your journey economical. Also, remember to compare the various credit cards for fuel and choose the best one for you. Use CRED to make your credit card deals even sweeter.